Purpose of this Blog

2021 Theme verse
"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth." 1 Timothy 2:15


Thursday, September 17, 2015

Witnesses for Christ

Last Sunday we were blessed to have a Gideon representative here with us.  I always enjoy when the Gideons visit because they greatly encourage us to continue and even increase our being witnesses for Christ. 

Over the past few weeks we have taken on the challenge to pass out pocket-sized New Testaments to people we meet.  Several of us have done so and it is great to hear testimonies of those interactions.  We have distributed on the streets of New Brighton, in restaurants, and other locations throughout Beaver County.  All the glory to God for this and may He continue to bless those efforts.  May He also speak through those Bibles to the people who read them, drawing them to Himself through the Truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

On Tuesdays and Wednesdays we’ve been studying Isaiah.  Here are the words of Isaiah 43:10-13  “You are My witnesses,” says the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He.  Before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me.  I, even I, am the LORD, and besides Me there is no savior.  I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, and there was no foreign god among you; therefore you are My witnesses,” says the LORD, “that I am God.  Indeed before the day was, I am He; and there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I work, and who will reverse it?”

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment